Thanks. While I didn't notice, those seemingly dead branches are having a small bud, and the color of the bud becomes kind or more red as days pass, still while I didn't notice. And one day when I notice, already I could recognize it looks green now. It's so amazing how these changes take place. But these photos are too small to describe those...
I pursue a dream. Each person may be small(may not?!) But if each effort with good heart be put together somehow, then why can't our dream of peace and love come true?
"Bathroom" and "God"--this is where this blog started in 2008, and I found a special song, too! Please see this: http://www.bathroominspiration.blogspot.com/2012/12/bathroom-god-again.html
2 comments:
i think this is a very cool blog! i love your backyard!
Thanks. While I didn't notice, those seemingly dead branches are having a small bud, and the color of the bud becomes kind or more red as days pass, still while I didn't notice. And one day when I notice, already I could recognize it looks green now. It's so amazing how these changes take place. But these photos are too small to describe those...
Post a Comment